Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

This is my last day here at the MTC and I’m pretty excited. It’s about time to get out and actually start doing things and be able to get that "on the job training", rather than sitting in a class all day long and doing pretend situations with other people. I’ve been trying really hard to take everything seriously and learn as much as I can. It definitely gets a little monotonous doing the same exact routine every day, but I’m hoping it’ll pay off once I’m actually in the field. All of the guys here have me a little worried about my weight going into this mission. They said depending on where I’m at I’ll probably end up putting on loads of weight from all of the barbecue. Hopefully I won’t come back like a big rolly polly!
Love, Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment